Monday, February 28, 2011

Car Loads of Stories

Monkey May and I had to run into town after school for a doctor's appointment. My head is still spinning from trying to keep up with her conversation topic jumps. Let's see if you can keep up with her!

  • "Momma, it's a white truck like Daddy!" Now there was a diesel truck but it was gray???
  • "Momma, I'm hungry so I eat my baby's hat!" As she put her baby's hat in her mouth, chewed and has a very exaggerated yummmm!
  • What do you want to eat for dinner Monkey? "Yellow." What? Yellow? How do you eat or even make yellow?
  • "Momma, no more snow. It's icky dirty outside."
  • "Ruger not nice. I'm the princess so you listen NOW!" Okay, I think we need to lay off the princess stories for a few nights.
  • "Momma, the horse behind the gate is a frog Rib bit" What? If you can follow this one, you're doing better than me!
  • "Momma, we go swimming in water tomorrow." No Monkey, you're going to play with Daddy tomorrow. "Oh, Daddy no swimming. Momma, I teach him! Yea!"
Welcome to a car ride with a Monkey May! Hope you got a good laugh and enjoyed the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Pop and I are laughing! No clue what she said about the horse though. lol

    ReplyDelete