Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just a Hint...

If you are like us, the Christmas tree is decorated. Stockings are hung by the fireplace. Holiday decorations deck the halls and nativity scenes are in many rooms of the house. This time of year makes you feel like a little kid again. You just want to go over to the tree and grab a present with your name on it and give it a shake. Now, I am the queen of peeking. I love to snoop. No MOM... I haven't attempted to look at Kenzie's present. No, I'm not lying. No, no dimples showing...see the truth is being told!

Anyways, I thought what better way to kick off the Christmas weekend with a tiny intsy-bitsy peek at the present I have for all of you. Just one little look! And if you are good, maybe Santa will have a surprise for you Christmas morning!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm, wonder what it is? I can't wait to see your present to us! and you better stay away from that box, cause moms always know when someone has peeked! lol

    ReplyDelete