Friday, January 28, 2011

Priceless!

A night off from cleaning…absolutely needed!
It was so great to take a break before I get back to it tonight. Jake is off today so we are going to do a few things outside when I get home so I think I might ease back into it with a little laundry and maybe an easy room tonight.

A great two hour conversation with my hubby… always incredible!
With the crazy week he has had, our evenings have been short. Getting home at 9, followed by dinner and visiting with Monkey May quick before she crashes for the night, doesn’t leave much time for us before we have to wake up and do it all over again the next day.
A quick visit with Grandma and Poppa so a Monkey May could wear down on energy after sleeping in the truck for 3 straight hours…a true blessing!
It was such a nice and much needed break from rolling down the highway. Plus, you know it’s time to stop when the sleeping baby wakes up saying, “Momma, I see you!”

An absolutely gorgeous day (it’s almost 60 in January)…such a amazing surprise!
I can’t believe how nice it has been. Granted, it’s all a tease, the snow is coming Monday …or so they say.

And most of all…after a full days work for both of us, followed by 6 hours in the car and 200 miles of road behind us, we have hit another big accomplishment that we have been working towards searching endlessly for the last year and a half.
New Mommy-mobile sleeping in the garage when I woke up this morning….priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment